What information about you do we collect and use?
We may collect your name and contact details, IP address, job title, credit card number and financial data, driving license and identity cards, gender, birthday, personal interests and other information that you voluntarily provide, sales orders and history, information related to your motor cycle, product warranties, guarantees and repairs. We may also collect information about your use of this website, demographic and geographic information, your product and service interests and preferences as well as marketing preferences.
Where do we get the information about you from?
You may provide information about you directly to us or we may collect it when you contact us directly, normally via our website, when you place an order, make
an inquiry, contact us with a question or concern, participate in a contest, promotion, survey or event or visit our store. We may also receive information from other authorized Harley Davidson dealers, Harley Davidson Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliate entities, selected business partners and occasionally from other third parties and may combine this information with the information we already have about you.
For which purposes do we collect and use information about you?
We may collect and use information about you for one or more of the following purposes:
· to provide motorcycles, products and services you have ordered or asked for, to process and fulfill your orders and to exercise or comply with our contractual or statutory rights and obligations, including with respect to guarantees and warranties (if applicable), billing and shipping;
· to provide information or quotes you requested and to respond to your queries;
· to review and qualify you for financing, if you are interested; to improve the quality of our website as well as our and Harley Davidson products and services;
· to learn more about your product and service preferences and to personalize and enhance your experience and our as well as Harley Davidson products and services based on your personal profile;
· to administer and conduct contests, prize draws, promotions and events;
· for advertising and to provide and update you with news and information about our as well as Harley Davidson products, services, membership programs, contests, prize draws and promotions, unless you told us that you do not want to receive such marketing messages, and occasionally for surveys, analysis and market research;
With whom do we share information about you?
We may share information about you for any of the aforementioned purposes with:
· Harley Davidson Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliate entities and their business partners who provide Harley Davidson branded products or services;
· other authorized Harley Davidson dealers;
· service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as most IT providers and mail services;
· our business partners, such as marketing agencies, or other parties if you sign up for their services.
We may also share your information with third parties, including law enforcement agencies and courts, for legal or regulatory purposes, if we sell our business or for
the purpose of preventing fraud.
Do we transfer information internationally?
Some of the third parties with whom we share information about you are located outside the European Union in countries that do not provide the same level of
protection as in our country. However, we have taken safeguards to protect the information so transferred.
This website may contain links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by those sites. We recommend
that you review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites to understand how they collect and use information about you.
When you provide us with your contact details, you may be given the opportunity to receive various newsletters and other promotional communications from us and/or Harley Davidson, Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliate entities. These communications may include, for instance, details about the latest Harley Davidson products and services, including special offers in which you may be interested. You can easily unsubscribe or request to be removed from our active list of marketing recipients or change your marketing communication preferences at any time by following the unsubscribe link and/or instructions in the marketing messages you receive or by contacting us.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
demographic and geographic information. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order
to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. You can accept or decline cookies by
modifying your browser settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all features of this website. To find out more about cookies, including
what cookies have been placed and how to manage and delete them, visit:
By accessing and using our website, you consent to the storage of cookies on your devices and the access to such cookies or technology.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18) without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If you
are under 18 please do not provide us with information about you unless your parent or guardian permitted you to do so.
How can you gain access to and modify the information we hold about you?
PO Box 192, Windhoek, Namibia Telephone: +264 61 373 500 e-mail: email@example.com